Terms & Conditions
- £200 refundable damage deposit required upon check-in.
- 100% booking value can be charged any time after reservation.
All cancellations are to be made in writing, following cancellation policy is applicable:
- Free of charge of cancellation 30 days prior to arrival.
- Modification, Cancellation after 30 days prior to arrival is 100% chargeable.
- Bookings at Advance Purchase rate are Non refundable.
- Any no shows will be charged 100% of the booking
- Promotions cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Promotions can be withdrawn at any time.
WHAT WE COLLECT:
- For the purpose of making an enquiry or placing an order, our website may collect the following information. Your name and appropriate contact information including email address, address, preferences and interests and payment information. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers may also be requested. You can always opt out of future communications with us at anytime.
HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOUR INFORMATION:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our products and third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. We can also delete all information stored within 30 days of you requesting this at no charge. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to or email us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.